Monday, January 14, 2008

Well, it's the start of another year.

So far, it's all been fairly quiet. Got back to work, cut off my long hair so I look respectable(ish) again and gone back to being a social hermit. Maybe if I didn't spend all my time with my nose in front of the computer I'd meet more people. Damn, I'm so anti-social.

The latest project, loneverse.com is coming along nicely. I've got one new story up this year (albeit a short one) and I'm working on another. I'm hoping to have two or three each month, but we'll see how that goes. It's talking a lot of my time away from other things, so my main site hasn't had any new articles in a while. I had originally been hoping to add a new article each Sunday, but that was overly optimistic.

I have a couple of photos from the trip and of my new hair-do to share, but I haven't gotten around to getting them off the camera and into the computer yet.

No other real news to report.

I am soooo boring...

No comments: