Sunday, August 15, 2010

Next weeks' plans

So here's the skinny;
  • Need to finish and publish fourth album.
  • Need to make at least one video clip and upload (two or three is better)
  • Need to get going on lyrics and songs.
I think I may be going about this the wrong way. I've been so busy wrapping myself into circles that I've lost sight of the bigger picture. What I need to do is get cracking on production rates. I already know I can't do quality, so I have to go for quantity.

Still need to set myself up properly in order to get busy with music creation. Software that needs to be obtained / upgraded:
  • Go Vista to Win7 for music box
  • Get better editing software (Adobe Premiere Elements 8?)
  • Get better music making software
So much to do, so little time to do it. No matter, so long as I am doing something, then I can only improve, Also, will probably want a book showing how to use said editing program as I want to take advantage of the features (such as transitions, effects and titles).

No comments: