Sunday, October 17, 2010

One more to go...

Well, the rebuild of my music site is practically complete. There is a bit more jazzing up that can be done, but that's as far as I'm going to go on it for now. I'm not producing music at the moment, having swung back to photography so there isn't much point in spending time and effort on the site.

However, my main site needs an update. I'll be totally re-doing the photograph section but the whole site I want to upgrade to 4.01 strict which means changing all the back end stuff. This is a lot of effort considering that on the outside it'll look pretty much the same.

Having said that, my primary focus is going to be the photography stuff.

I've already been sorting out through all of my photos looking for which ones to put up and have a fair stack sorted out. There's still more to go though, but I'm getting there. I'll need to re-organize the main page as well (plus write more articles, but I've been saying that for years).

Final thing on the to-do list is sort out the media computer and get it sorted out. It is too noisy and is running out of space. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: