Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday

First week nearly done. :)

This is going to be two months of Mondays but the good thing is our staff make a good effort to vary things up and keep us busy. And we get nights and weekends off, so that gives us a bit of down time to pursue our own interests.

I've set myself the goal to do a NaNo this Feb. There are only 28 days instead of 31 but I should have more time to write. This should get me back in the habit. I sat down in front of the laptop last night but I just pottered around and edited some old short stories instead of writing something new. I also crashed pretty early, and woke up early as a consequence.

No plans for the weekend, other than writing. Some of the chaps and chapettes are heading off to spend the weekend away. Bit jelly but no matter. Service before self. :)

No comments: