Sunday, July 5, 2015

Slow Sunday

Down at the local cafe, using their wifi since I have very little data on my plan. Had a nap this morning after breakfast. That was a bit weird.

Hunting around for a different host for my website. I have the domain paid for another two years. If I get paid hosting through my domain registrar, then it is about $7 a month. If I am going to get paid hosting then I'd be better off going through one of the bigger American hosts.

But I prefer free. :D

The drag with my current free host is that they shut down the site every 30 days unless I click a button (or get more than 10 visitors a month - that isn't going to happen any time soon).

Not a bad idea for them, weeds out time wasters and unattended sites. But still an annoyance. Might do an exchange next weekend.

No comments: