Sunday, April 24, 2016

Hooray!

I've been doing a bit of poking around today and -yay!- managed to unlock one of my old YouTube accounts. :)

I still can't get at the one with the LEGO video on it, but I'm not that fussed about that one.

I had been considering just creating a new channel, but I'd rather use an existing one. Especially since the videos I'm planning on making (maybe, fingers crossed!) won't be getting heaps of views.

We've yet to see if I'll be creating anything at all. In order to pull it off to a standard I'm happy with, I need to improve my drawing skills and (if possible) get a halfway decent microphone. That second one is not very likely at the moment (or anytime soon). But the process should be fairly simple... write out some short stories, record the dialogue, then draw some pictures.

Easy to write...

No comments: