Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bit dissappointed

Currently doing some training for work and part of that training was a part to push ourselves and see just how far we could go. I had been really looking forward to that, a major challenge, a major milestone. Something where I could look back and go "yeah, I did that".

Due to circumstances beyond our control, that part had to be stopped about halfway through. I can completely understand why it was stopped and completely agree with it.

But it still sucks that I didn't get the chance to see what my limits are. At the point where we stopped, I was tired and hungry but could have kept going. The frustrating part is I have no idea how much further I could have gone.

The dissappointing part is that (as far as I can tell), it is highly unlikely that I will ever be able to attempt a test like that under safe, test conditions.

Maybe in another lifetime...

No comments: