Thursday, January 3, 2019

Fitter?

Can't track fitness without having some metrics to quantify. The two markers I'll be using (at least to start with) are overall weight and waist size.

Overall weight can be a bit misleading due to factors like hydration level, meals and the fact that muscle weighs more than fat. So I'm mainly just tracking that as an easy marker. Before the holidays, my "official" weight was 83.52kg (I had a medical assessment). The best time to weigh oneself is at the same time each day, and in the morning is probably best, before a meal.

Weight: 86kg
Waist: ??cm

Note to self: get a cloth measuring tape!

Also, just got back from holidays, so my weight is going to have gone up anyway due to holiday calories and lack of proper structured exercise.

Only just got back and it would be easy to just pike out since it is after noon, we've been travelling all day and we're tired... but no time like the present!

No comments: