Sunday, January 30, 2022

Completed projects

Overall, not a bad weekend. Didn't do as much as I would have liked (still spending way too much time on my phone - need to work on that), but I did get two projects finished.

One was replacing the cigarette socket in the car. The old one had a plastic shroud on it which had decayed and caused the old one to fall out. Needed to make a new blanking plate as the new cigarette socket was smaller than the old hole. Managed to do that with the Dremel - the gift that keeps on giving. <3

The other was my current cross stitch project. The stitching is now complete, need to frame it and get it ready for display.  Can't say too much about this one yet, might be able to share some photos soon.

No progress on any other fronts, trying not to start any other projects yet until I can get a few others finished.

No comments: