Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Off to Kalgoorlie

Well, this should be an interesting week.

Going to Kalgoorlie for the weekend. Not sure how much fun it'll be, but I hear that they have a big hole in the ground.

Also, the iPod has worked out pretty well, but I think I may have been slightly over confident in buying the 120Gb model, since so far I have converted almost my entire library and it has come out to like ... 4Gb. I could almost have put the entire library on there in wav format instead of mp3.

In other news, gearing up for NaNoWriMo again. This time I'll have the full month rather than just half a month so it should be a little easier. I was thinking of getting an ergonomic keyboard and one of those "learn to touch type" programs, but I really should have done that, like, back in August - not late October. I still might do it anyway, just out of spite for myself.

Also, after doing some measuring, I might need to think a little harder about the HTPC idea for the living room...

No comments: