Monday, August 3, 2009

To-do list

Okay, have a few projects on the burner at the moment.

I need to pick up a few cables in order to get the media PC hooked up to the tv, I want to grab a shelf (or something) to stick said PC on and I want to get a footrest so that if I am spending large amounts of time on the computer writing then I can get a better seating position.

The new gOS is working out okay. It's not the fantastic thing I thought it was going to be, but I'm still willing to stick with it a while longer and see how it goes.

The main thing I am on the lookout for at the moment is a quick and easy way to upload blog posts here to blogger. I find the login system on the site to be a little clunky and if I can find a way to be in an editor and click on button to send the post to the site then that would be awesome.

Not a whole lot new going down, but slowly plodding along.

No comments: