Monday, August 20, 2012

Three weeks

It's getting closer! Down to the three week mark, each day is another day less.

The biggest issue right now is getting all my stuff sorted out. Thrown out lots of my stuff which has been piling up over the years. Sadly, some of the stuff I've had to throw away has been useful stuff or at least it was potentially useful - but I won't have the space or the ability to use it soon. I've also sold off a lot of stuff including nearly all my computers. I'll be downgrading to just having the laptop.

I'd rather have a bigger, more powerful computer - but lack of space is an issue. Also, I'm not going to be doing any video editing or playing high end games anytime soon, so there isn't a real need for it. It'd be a luxury item, and we will have more important things to spend the money one.

No comments: