Friday, May 8, 2015

Compendium

06May2015 - I'm putting a couple of entries as one as I don't have internet access for ... I have no idea how long. Moved locations and now learning to drive. First week has been all theory so far, but practicals start next week. Looking forward to that.

07May2015 - We've had a couple of assesments so far. I've passed most but failed an important one. Had some insta-fail questions, and I managed to get enough right to pass but got two of the automatic fail questions wrong. Oops. On the plus side, heaps of people failed that one as well. Wait, is that a plus?

08May2015 - End of the week! Passed all assesments so far and gearing down for the weekend. Been a bit mentally draining but feeling good. Next week, we get to start playing with the fun toys. :)

No comments: