Tuesday, December 15, 2015

First video live

Whee, posted my first vLog to YouTube. First time sharing something creative in around five years. Feels good to be creating again, even if it is a really low budget "talking head" video.

I can think of a half dozen things I can do to make better quality videos but all of them require either an outlay of cash or a second person (or more). Well, I'll just have to work within my constraints.

I'm pretty disappointed I couldn't recover my old Tsbytomd YT account. The email account it was tied to doesn't exist so it is pretty much gone.

I created a new alias to release my guitar journey on. Not because I want to hide my identity (I'n showing my face, so that makes it hard), but just to make it a little harder to find if people search for my name.

I won't be advertising these videos, I'll just have them as my creative outlet.

No comments: