Saturday, December 12, 2015

Time to practice

With the new guitar quest, the key will be making time to practice. Or more acurately, having the support from my family to be able to make the time to practice.

I figure if I can get in 15 to 30 minutes per day, then that would be awesome. Not sure how it'll pan out but I'll have natural breaks when we go out for work. Wouldn't take my guitar out into the bush.

I've started having a look online at advice on learning guitar and it seems that the common consensus is to learn the basics, learn to tune, loads of practice and have fun. Then practice some more.

Pretty sure I won't have any original music to put up, not for a long time yet. But not sure if I want to put up any covers. Aside from the legal issues, I'm sure the artists don't want to hear me butchering their songs!

No comments: