Friday, December 29, 2017

Stalled

It's been over a month since the first two videos for #BadlyDrawnCinema went up. Not that I'm worried about viewers or followers, but I don't like not being creative. :(

The main holdup at the moment is trying to get my old Wacom graphics tablet to work. I can draw on bits of paper and scan them, then go over it with the mouse and get a halfway decent result (hah!) but I would prefer to do full digital.

I think the pen isn't working properly, it's always in draw mode. I really don't want to have to buy a new tablet (new pens are hard to find for old tablets and cost more than a whole new tablet).

On the plus side, I have got a second computer up and running (big thanks to my awesome wife), just needs a bit more software loaded on. I can write on there, and have been. Might look at upgrading the keyboard next year. Or the year after...

No comments: