Friday, March 27, 2020

Flies

Currently on a job, sitting out in a field, wondering why I'm out here doing nothing productive instead of being at home looking after my family. I guess the couple of extra dollars from this will help, and being away provides fewer chances of exposing my family... still sucks being away during this global crisis. Would much rather be at home. I guess somebody needs to be out here. Could be worse,I could be dealing directly with people.

Out here we're outnumbered a few thousand to one by the flies. So glad I have a fly net to keep them off my face, it would drive somebody mad to have these xreepy crawlies all over you. It's bad enough having them on my hands. Eating something is almost impossible without it being instantly covered in flies. Would be nice to be indoors again...

No comments: