Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The resources keep building up

 Although I had wanted to just let the resources build up, I gave in to the urge to spend some of it. Seeing so much sitting there, I went ahead and did some research and some upgrades.

However:

Currently sitting at just under 800 million resource (combined metal / crystal / deut). It should be a fair bit higher, but I've been spending some. Although a couple of other players have had a peek at what is sitting on this planet, I'm impressed it hasn't been attacked yet. I honestly thought one of the mega-players would smush me and crush the defences long before it got up to this level.

Be interesting to see how high it gets, though I assume that one day I'll just log in and see that it's all gone. But that's the way Ogame works.

No comments: