Friday, January 29, 2021

Wet season!

 Well, this wet season certainly feels a lot wetter than last year. I don't know how it actually is, I haven't looked up the numbers. I think the difference for me is that this year I am into GeoCaching, and the rain is stopping me from going out. Actually, the rain isn't stopping me from going out - up here the rain is warm and more of an annoyance rather than cold and miserable like it is down on the south side of the country. No, it's wanting to make sure no water gets into the caches that is stopping me. Would be mighty rude to open one up and it gets a heap of water in it!

I can't remember how much I noticed the rains last year. I don't recall any times where I was looking out the window wanting to go out. Possibly was too busy with my head in my phone rather than paying attention to what else was going on around me. Or maybe it rained less? Let's go with that.

No comments: