Thursday, July 7, 2022

More PoGo

 Mucking around trying to get more bonuses for my better half. :)

About to head back to the old town, which seems like a good opportunity to A) increase my count of unique pokestops visited (there's a tad few more in that CBD than in our local one!) and B) pick up a mess of interstate low-level mons to do transfers with and add on to that distance transfer medal.

Re-activated an old account, going to be trying to pick up a mess of mons down there while I'm in town, then transfer them to my main when I get back here. Not too sure if it still counts for a third stage transfer, if I was to pass one on to another account, if it'd still count towards the long distance transfer counts or not.

May have to do some experimenting.

In other non-news, this keyboard (or more likely, this keyboard position) is not very comfortable and I'm feeling stress in my wrists just from writing this short entry. If I want to give NaNoWriMo another go this year, I'm definitely going to need to try and improve my ergonomics or I'll stop by the end of the third day.

No comments: