Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy doing nothing....

Well, not to many updates from me lately... I'd like to say that it's because I've been so busy going to parties and having fun and such, but alas no - it's been pretty quiet around here.

The highlight was doing a couple of loads of washing. Doesn't that sound exciting!

There isn't much to say about what I've been doing around here. It's mostly going to work, surfing the net and going to the gym. Woohoo, excitement central. There are a lot of things that I could be doing in order to make life more interesting. Kings Cross is just a short walk down the road, but that's not exactly the best place to go to.

I've looked into the bridge climb - it's $180 per person and I'm not sure if a random single person can join a larger group. I don't see why not, but I guess it depends on the group and what their disposition is like. I've seen groups of people on the bridge and the there are a variety of different times available.

I'll see if I can con someone into going with me.

Well, have fun everyone.

No comments: