Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bored at work

It's not that there's nothing to do - it's that there's a lot of little things that can be ignored. It's not that there aren't any customers, it's that the customers either all want the same thing or want stuff we don't have. Either way, I have too much spare thinking time.

One of the products that we carry has these little cardboard slips that are added to the packaging. They come in a variety of languages and obviously we only use one and discard the rest. Or rather, we normally discard the rest.

A home made deck of cards - in cardboard

I made a home-made deck of cards. Yay me.

I'm sure that there are better things that I could have done to employ my time, but that's what I ended up doing. Plus it helps pass the time to play a little poker.

Also, after doing 140, 100 seems slow.

No comments: