Sunday, August 24, 2008

It has been a slow month

Well, I have about four sites that I should be updating of which none have been updated since I got back from Sydney.

Yes, I suck and I know it.

On the plus side, I finally worked out how to turn on the anti hotlinking protection on my main site so half my bandwidth should drop off now. There were so many people leeching bandwidth off my site it's not funny. For some reason, my cars and the essay on body armour seemed to have attracted the bulk of the attention. The reviews page picked up a few from spam sites as well which was kind of odd.

If anyone who had hotlinked one of my images reads this and is upset by the replacement image then I apologise. But really, how hard is it to download the desired image, upload it to your own site (or one of the dozens of image hosts) and use that? I do it, it's the polite thing to do and only takes you a few extra seconds.

Well, enough mindless ranting, it's late and I gotta work tomorrow...

No comments: