Sunday, February 19, 2012

New year, new month

And some old story.

Zero updates for January... :(

Here's some new items from my life:
  1. I've gotten off Facebook (mostly). I deleted my photos and most of my content off there now that it's going to be a publicly traded company. I still keep a presence on there and check on it since that's where everyone is.

  2. I've started exercising again (again [again]). I've lost track of the number of times I've re-started exercising. Had a nice job on Saturday, will do another job on Monday and then Zumba on Tuesday.

  3. Valentines was a complete wash again, keeping my unblemished record of failure. On the flip side, I worked 13 hours on Val's day, so at least I had an excuse.

  4. I have a smart phone, so I'll see if I can find an App to help track my jogging.

Really? That's all the new news for the last two and a bit months? No wonder I'm single. Might have to have a crack at updating Loneverse again.

No comments: