Monday, November 27, 2017

Repost

I'd done a post earlier this week but hadn't posted it. Here it is:

So, the latest (rehashed) creative idea is to write out short stories, then create storyboard videos to upload.

Since I'll be recording all the dialogue in house (or on my phone) then there shouldn't be any copyright issues there. Music will be a bit harder, I don't really have a way of generating decent music. Might need to re-find that old site I found before for background music that is royalty free. Good old classical music should be a good source too.

Images shouldn't be an issue as I'll be (badly) drawing everything myself. And I won't be advertising it, this project is primarily for the fun of it.

I foresee the drawing part taking the longest, that would be the most time intensive part of the creation process. Short story ideas are easy enough to generate. So initially I'll stick to making them all stand alone stories that don't tie in together, but the long goal is to make a series of stories that interconnect in some way.

At least, that's the plan.

Again.

No comments: