Friday, October 5, 2018

More dreams

Its not often that I remember my dreams, most of the time they are gone by the time I wake up.

Had a rather vivid one last night, still remember large parts of it quite clearly.

We (I have no idea who, but there was a group of us) were aboard a privately owned aircraft carrier that had been converted to like a private yatch type thing. I remember the motion of the ship and watching the waves.

Then we were on another, smaller boat in a harbour with loads of other ships around and there was heaps of people dumping weapons and body armour into the water. I remember asking why they were doing that and was told it was as markers for wargames, to test if the equipment coukd find the stuff. "It's okay, because we counted everything prior to putting it in place."

That's great mate, you'll end up with a very accurate list of the number of items that are missing....

No comments: