Monday, October 29, 2018

Writing Status - 29 Oct

Some good news, some bad news. First up, the hard numbers:

22 Oct - 1,142 - pretty happy with that
23 Oct - 531 - not as good, better than nothing
24 Oct - 1,144 - on target
25 Oct - 579 - another drop
26 Oct - 1,440 - best day yet, on fire!
27 Oct - zero
28 Oct - zero
29 Oct - 250 or so

The 27 and 28 was a weekend. The Sunday, I was out all morning then we had friends over all afternoon so was quite busy until late. Frustrating, but it would have been rude to be sitting writing and ignoring everybody.

Saturday I had plenty of time to do lots of writing... but I didn't. Rather slack of me there, no excuses. Shoulda, coulda, woulda... but didn't. Shame mate, shame.

The Monday I didn't do any narrative writing, but I did get a bunch of notes down in preparation for NaNo. I have a rough story idea, some notes on chapter outlines and a decent roadplan to follow which should make writing easier.

Fingers crossed!

No comments: