Friday, October 26, 2018

Dream redux

Had another dream that I remembered. I had this dream last night but didn't get to write this post until now. I did jot a few quick notes when I woke up to remind me later. :)

I was driving a prime mover (big truck with long trailer behind it) in an inner city / urban area type place. Needed to get in and out of really tight places (like, nearly folding the truck back on itself to get in type tight) and with all the stresses on the truck it broke the steering stuff, so ended up blocking traffic with the two front wheels pointing at each other.

Not good.

Jump out, trying to direct traffic around and fix the truck when a bunch of young blokes wander up and are getting up close with the truck. Not an issue, doesn't bother me. But then they jostle my wife who was helping. I grab the guys (well, obe of them) and start pushing and shoving and yelling "back! back! further, back off!"

I didn't care about the truck, I wanted to keep them away from my better half! No way I'm going to let some punk jostle her!

That's about where I woke up.

No comments: