Saturday, February 12, 2022

Ditto!

 I've posted before that I started playing Pokemon Go a while back. A bit late to the party compared to all the other PoGo players who have been in it since it launched back in mid '16. I never watched the show, played the games or collected the cards but I've picked up a few bits of the lore.

One of the characters is called a Ditto, because it mimics the look of others. I'd caught one not long after I started playing but it was a really piddly little one. Then I got a challenge to catch one. I think that was maybe two months ago? So of course I didn't see another one.

Then about a month or so ago I got another challenge to catch a Ditto. Those two tasks were sitting there teasing me for weeks and weeks. It's not like I could go actively hunting for one. So it  was just a "wait and see".

Finally got one earlier today! Woooh, two tasks down with one catch! Admittedly, it was also another puny one, but I'll hang on to it in case there is a task to evolve one or trade one or something. They don't seem to come up too often.

No comments: