Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rainy days are here again

Sigh...

Rain, rain, rain - I'm starting to hate the rain. But we need it, so I put up with it (heh, sounds like I could do something about it!).

Since half the forums I visit are mumbling on about the whole 9/11 thing, I'm tempted to add my two cents into the mix. But since I'm quite anti-American, I'd probably get banned. Call me a conspiracy nut, but I still say America did it to themselves. Probably not headed by George "Wanker"Bush, but there are lots of powerful, unscrupulous individuals within the power structure of America, and a lot of people made a lot of money in those weeks, moreso with the whole Operation Iraqi Liberation.

If so many people weren't dying and there weren't so many uninformed idiots around it would almost be funny...

No comments: