Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dammit!

Well, the old exercise regime has come to grinding halt. Again.

I've gone and stuffed up my left knee at some stage and now I can't walk properly, let alone run. This is really going to crimp my style... The plan was to get buff (or at least less flabby) by the end of the year but considering that it's October now and I haven't made any progress, things aren't looking good.

In other news, the weeds were finally mowed. They were waist high all around and I hadn't been able to cut them because we have an electric mower and it's been raining. Or more accurately: it's been raining on the days that I was going to mow.

In the end I just hired a guy to come over and do it while I was at work. It cost $90 but at least it's done. Maybe if I do it more frequently it won't be so bad next time...

No comments: