Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Super Secret - nearly finished...

So, this new project that I've been working on for the last few weeks is nearly out of Alpha and into Beta. I'll have more news and a proper url and such soon. Those of you who were part of the "Way of the Lone Road" project will be able to see a bit more about it at that site (if you still remember the url or can use google).

I've got a domain lined up, hosting (a stonkin' 5Gb hosted and 10Gb p/month) and I'm still being tight with the bandwidth. I'll be adding a third-party forum so that the forum isn't using up my bandwidth. How tight is that?

At any rate, it'll probably be set to 'launch' at the end of the week or at the start of the following week. After that, it'll be final debugging and making it look pretty and it'll be ready to start advertising.

Other than that, not much to report...

No comments: