Friday, May 1, 2009

Car died

Car is now officially dead.

It has some problem in the engine that requires the engine to be pulled apart to determine the problem. And if the problem can be fixed, then it'd be fairly easy to fix since the engine is, you know, already apart.

However, it'd be a few hundred dollars in labour in order to pull the engine apart just to find out what was wrong and then a couple more to put it together again. And it might even need a complete new engine.

So I figure I'll cut my losses and see if I can sell it off for a few hundred. With the criteria outlined in the previous post, I'll be looking for a fresh car this weekend.

Oh well, win some, lose some.

In other news, I got my latest Lego package from Europe. Just gotta put it together. Also, our cat might have been kicked or clipped by a car - she's limping around and not letting anyone get close.

And work sucks, but you already knew that...

No comments: