Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Inexorably closer

Well, the house that we are buying is now listed as "sold" on the real estate agent's website so I guess it's full steam ahead.

We've done some financial jumping around and gotten all the bits sorted. There are still a few loose ends to tidy up and all our remaining junk to box up but it is coming together.

The motorbike project is on hold until further notice since I have to get a fresh car. As stated before, I'm sticking to my guns - manual, 5 speed with a towball. All other considerations secondary (apart from the obvious of it being licensed, running and so on). I'm not even fussed about the number of doors or even if it's a wagon.

Seen some interesting stuff on Gumtree and Craigslist, though CL is a little quiet in Perth as not as many people over here are aware of it. It's more popular over east.

No comments: