Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally - an update!

Well, I managed to get up off my backside and made an update to my main site.

I've uploaded a photo gallery with some of my less bad photos on it. None of them are award-winning or even particularly good, but hopefully it'll give me a baseline to improve from.

Trying to get more into writing, not very successful thus far. On the plus side, I've stopped ordering stuff on-line, which means there is less chance of things getting lost in the mail during the upcoming move.

Not sure when we'll be moving, the uncertainty is the most annoying part. We've moved plenty of times before so it isn't as traumatic as it can be for some people. Probably helps that I can't wait to get out of this place. Anyway, boxing is going nicely, still have more stuff to pack than stuff which is packed, so we're aways away still.

No comments: