Sunday, April 20, 2008

Random Musings

This is just some random stuff that's been floating around in my head for a while. Most of it won't make a whole lot of sense, but I just really want to get it out so I can have a look at it.

Life is messed up, but that's about average. I was offered a really nice job that includes accomodation and everything included right in the heart of the city. And it wasn't some little dingy place - this was a big three bedroom $1500 a week swanky pad. I didn't take it for a variety of reasons that I won't go into, but I'm really torn about it.

I'm getting ready to move back to Perth. Sydneys fun and all but I'm not really acheiving anything here and if I'm going to be sitting around not acheiving then I'd rather do it at home.

Might get an iPod. Used one for the first time a few days ago and they are very intuative and easy to use, I loved it. Not so sure that I love the price tag, but that's why I *might* be getting one. If I can find an option that suits my needs and isn't too expensive then I might go for it - but I probably won't.

Life sucks, but everyone knows that.

Skydiving seems to be out. It's not something that I want to do on my own and the group that I was going to go with all disbanded and decided not to or something. I'll look into doing it in Perth.

Reception sucks as well.

Overall, fitness is looking good. Lost a fair bit of the old waist, but I'm not sure how much I can attribute to exercise and how much I can attribute to poor diet...

No comments: