Tuesday, April 22, 2008

There was a bit of a queue...

Today I had a bit of spare time so I figured that I'd go to the Powerhouse Museum and check it out. When I got there, the queue to get in went around the block. Why? Beacuse it's school holidays - duh! of course there would be a lot of people going for these two weeks.

Since I had overlooked that tiny detail I figure if it's best to wait until after the school holidays to go down and have a look.

Other than that, it's been fairly quiet. Not a whole lot on the work front and not a lot on the social side. But that's okay. I was thinking of going and getting a graphics tablet so I can draw on the laptop. They aren't particularly expensive and they are the same price here as they are in WA so I'm not really saving or losing money by buying one here or there.

The main difference would just be how much time I have available to learn to use the silly thing and the possibility of it being damaged in transit whilst I'm traveling.

Do I feel like buying a second one when I get home?

No comments: