Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Last post for 2007

Well, another year is nearly over.

There is still a fair amount of time left in this year, I just won't be on-line. This trip should be interesting since I'm going to a convention but I don't yet know whether or not I've been accepted to it.

I might end up kicking my heels in Melbourne with nothing to do for two weeks.

This year was fairly busy but I didn't accomplish all that much.

On the to-do list for next year (let's see how many of these actually get done):

  • Join a gym, and go there.

  • Work on and promote loneverse.com.

  • Get a girlfriend (17% chance)

  • Make myself better in order to improve chance of previous item (see first item).

  • Cut hair.

  • Start giving a damn (24% chance)

  • Go on at least one (more) holiday.

Let's see how I go in the new year. Have fun everyone, look after yourselves and stay happy. :o)

No comments: