Sunday, December 2, 2007

Next Project ... is on hold

Right here is where I'd be talking about my next project.

Annoyingly, I'm having difficulty with what should be an easy thing to do. I've bought a new domain for this new project from my normal hosting provider and but their server won't let me add it to my existing hosting package.

It's a business package so I should be able to have six add-on domains plus six parked domains (for a total of thirteen domains on a single package, plus sub-domains). But cPanel on my site tells me that I'm allowed zero add-on /parked domains.

Support are looking into it, but they don't work weekends... *sigh*

So much for spending the weekend setting that up... no doubt it'll be ready on Monday morning since I have to go to work and won't have any spare time until Thursday.

No comments: