Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Project! Again!

It seems like I'm announcing these things every damned month! Grr!

Anyways, on to the sadness:

The new Project is what I call a "Wikivella". Essentially, it'll be a collection of short stories (that I haven't written yet) and displayed for all the world to see in a Wiki.

If you want to have a squiz today, you can see it at loneverse.com. Obviously, there's nothing there at the moment.

I tried video, I tried stop-motion, I tried webcomics and now I'm trying this. It's what I was inspired to do during NaNoWriMo this year. I don't know how many stories or what type they'll be, but the main idea is that I'll create a universe (hence the name) and then have my stories set within that universe.

Sort of like fanfics set in the Star Wars 'universe' or the Star Trek 'universe'. The place is set up, and then the stories take place within that place. The advantage being that because it's not locked to the same characters or the same places, any type of story can be written (mostly - I'd like to see me shoe-horn a sword and sandal epic into a Sci-Fi world).

Oh man, how could I have sunk so low...

No comments: