Tuesday, December 11, 2007

loneverse.com is in full swing

Okay, the latest project is happily churning away. loneverse.com is now up and running and has moved from alpha to beta. At the moment, I'm busy putting up my notes and errata and by around mid February it should be interesting enough to start advertising.

How successful it is will depend mostly on the quality of my writing, which should hopefully polish up as I create more work. I'm really liking the idea of using a wiki to write stories as I can go off on little tangents or just make a link to a non-existent page so as to give me a reminder of what I need to write at a later stage.

I can see how writing stuff in a wiki can be so addictive.

On a side note, I'll be heading over east for a few weeks at the end of the year and that'll mean that my sites will all go pretty quiet during that time (I'm not the type of person to lug around a laptop on holidays just to access the internet!). Most people will be off spending time with their families anyway.

Have fun everyone!

No comments: