Saturday, February 2, 2008

The big move

(I wonder how many blog entries have that as the title? I would imagine that at least a dozen would)

The afore-mentioned video clip pis humming along nicely and should be ready soonish.

In unrelated news, looks like I'll be moving across the country soon. Like, within three weeks soon. Kinda scared and excited and everything about it. I've lived over there before and I can't say that it was a lot of fun. Too many people, too much sickness and so on, but that's where the money is.

There are a couple of other projects as well that are going on over there, more news on those later. They are the main reason I'm going over. Either it'll work out fine and I'll make some cash, or I'll return with my tail between my legs. Either way, it'll be fun.

More information as it comes to hand.

No comments: