Thursday, February 14, 2008

Moving pieces into place

Okay, so the move is progressing nicely.

I haven't really set anything up so far, but I've looked at what accommodation is available, adequate places to live, a job and other such things for when I arrive. So far, it all looks like it'll fall into place with minimal fuss. Of course there will be all sorts of last minute unforeseen difficulties, but I've foreseen them ... sort off ... you know what I mean.

I have adequate funds to cover me for several months in case I don't get a job and I have a reserve so that if it all goes pear shaped I'll be able to return to Perth.

Other than that, I just need to sort out a bunch of stuff around here before I leave (such as disposing of engine blocks and car parts) and I'll be all set.

No comments: