Sunday, February 17, 2008

The clip is almost done

Okay, so the video clip didn't come out as great as I would have hoped, but that's to be expected considering the budget and the equipment

What did surprise me was the apathy that the band showed towards the clip. Despite several emails and messages advising them that the rough cuts were ready and when the final version was ready, they never bothered coming over to have a look at the clip. Didn't even bother sending an sms message or something to advise that they weren't coming.

In their defense, it's their first clip and they might not have really known what it was all about. However, I would have expected curiosity to get the better of them and that at least one would come over and have a look.

In unrelated news, I'm pretty much set for the move. Not much more to tell, but it'll get more interesting in the last few days and once I'm over there...

No comments: