Monday, August 26, 2013

Raining....

How appropriate. It's been steadily raining all afternoon and all night. This is the first time I have had something hit me so hard it kept me awake at night. It's past midnight and I have to get up at 4:30am to go to work. At least I have my lunch ready, that will save some time.

The recluse have difficulty offloading concerns. The outgoing types have a large circle of friends and a wide support network that they can share with, vent to, or just get distracted with. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone. The only option I have is to keep it bottled up and, as a wonderful person once told me, "harden the fuck up".

No point getting depressed about it. That will neither improve the situation nor make me feel better. Here's hoping I get enough rest tonight that I can function in the morning.

No comments: