Saturday, February 4, 2023

Going exploring!

After living here for about half a decade, we're going to head out and do a spot of 4WD'ing. Have some recovery gear and a shovel packed just in case, convoy of two cars and both have CB's.

Will be interesting to see what we see, the place we're going to is relatively well known so it'll be more "tourist" and less "explore" but without the boutiques.

There's a geocache I'd like to visit while out there, but it's several km down a side road, with multiple don't attempt in wet season warnings. So we'll be giving it a miss on this outing. I'm sure seasoned 4WD's with proven cars would easily do it, but I don't think it would be smart to try on our first outing. I don't feel like crawling in knee deep mud under a vehicle if I'm not getting paid for it.

No comments: