Thursday, February 2, 2023

Nothing to say really

 Feeling a bit down, I'm kinda forcing myself to make a post. Which isn't a good thing because my idea has always been to not bother saying anything if I have nothing to say. I don't see the point in making noise (or in this case writing on the blog) if I don't have something specific to talk about.

All my projects are pretty much on hold, no idea if or when I'll be able to do something again. Still working on spending less time on the phone. Have made some progress on that front.

On the down side, along with less phone time I'm doing less Pokemon Go which also ties in with less exercise. There's currently a bunch of tasks with rewards that I'm not doing - so it's a good thing I'm not too affected by FOMO. If I get it, great! If I miss out, oh well - maybe next time.

No comments: