Friday, August 3, 2007

Site is finally on-line

Woohoo!

Okay, so after a bit of a bumpy start (some of it my fault), my site is now up (or at least available) and sort of ready for everyone to see.

It's at http://escobar.id.au and it's pretty empty at the moment. Actually, it's probably not worth the effort of you clicking on that link seeing as I've only just today managed to get it started and there is virtually nothing there.

Unless you like seeing half-empty, unfinished pages. Then go for your life, click away!

I use Jumba for my hosting / registration and they have been quite professional. Answered my queries promptly, have a good community of members who are happy to help each other out and are all-round nice people.

Hopefully I'll soon be able to say that the link will be worth clicking...

No comments: