Sunday, August 5, 2007

Start of the up hill battle

In lame news today, I've uploaded my first essay onto the new site. It's a bit of a discussion regarding body armour in Sci-Fi.

Next, I have all the html to write up for three comics. It's not that much, none of the comics exceeds 100 strips, so it's not a mammoth task. It's just going to be a pain to port over the html from the Comic Genesis standard to more generic html.

I'd like to make my newest comic run on php since my host allows it, but I have no idea how to go about doing that. I also have a bunch of funky optional extras available such as MySql, Perl and others I can't remember but I don't know how to use any of them. Since I don't know what they do, I can't think of anything I would want them for.

Oh well, maybe further down the track.

I think that my forte might be in the essays on various topics. Not sure what to write them about, so as I come up with things, I'll keep note of them and expand them later.

Of to keep plugging away at it I suppose...

No comments: