Thursday, August 9, 2007

Meandering musings

Just coming down from the tail end of around four days off from work.

Didn't get to do that much, mostly due to my own laziness I suppose. On the plus side, I did take my car to get the lights fixed. Every time I tried to turn on the park lights, it would blow the fuse. Turns out that I had wired it up badly and accidentally connected the earth for the radio to what I thought was an earth but was actually the feed line for the lights.

No wonder I was blowing fuses...

Other than that, it's been fairly quiet for while. Not sure what exactly it is that I want or need, so I've been leading a fairly aimless life lately. Since I haven't had any goals, I haven't been moving in any direction.

Maybe I'll take up Ian's offer and move to Sydney.

Because there's Sweet F A happening around Perth...

No comments: